In these months, where one of the main topics is the consequences of the war in Ukraine and the sanctions imposed on Russia, they are not only a global topic of conversation, but also have consequences for everyday life, gas supply problems, and affect other sources of energy, so it is very possible for electricity and with a price that is currently very unstable, we need to think about possible solutions to save it, and one of them is certainly the introduction of UV-LED systems.
Advantages of the UV-LED system over the conventional UV system:
- 50% lower electricity consumption, UV-LED lamps do not work when the machine is in stand-by mode, which is not the case with a conventional UV system
- No ozone is emitted, therefore there is no need for an expensive ozone removal installation
- 5 year warranty
- The LED lamp lasts up to 40,000 working hours, after which the intensity decreases by 5% (UV lamp lasts 1,000 – 2,000 hours)
- The first lamp that was installed 12 years ago is still working
- The larger “triangle” of varnishes and glue
- Higher speed
- They require minimal maintenance
- Air cooling
Slovenia started to subsidize the introduction of new technologies that contribute to sustainable development, they recognized their importance. UV-LED is considered a technology of the future that is increasingly used nowadays, and we believe that its glory is yet to come.
Learn more – contact form/email