Dekor-Art doo is a family company that has been operating in the field of sales of raw materials for the graphic industry for three decades. The company’s headquarters are at Narodnog Fronta 73 in Novi Sad / Serbia.
Dekor-Art doo is dedicated to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website and service users.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY DEKOR-ART DOO AND HOW IS IT USED?
The type and amount of data that Dekor-Art doo collects and processes depends on the way you use the site www.dekorart.co.rs
Dekor-Art doo does not collect personal data unless you decide to give your consent to their use, for example, when you want to contact Dekor-Art doo via the contact form. In such a case, you give your consent on the basis of which Dekor-Art doo collects your personal data.
Cookies are pieces of information transferred to your computer’s hard drive from a website.
These are small information files that allow a website to store information about user behavior patterns during searches.
Cookies can be “permanent” or “temporary”: the permanent cookie will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until its expiration date, unless the user deletes it before the expiration date, while the temporary cookie will expire at the end of the user session. , when the web browser closes.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, but in this case this can have the effect of losing many of the features needed to make the website work properly.
If you want to learn more about cookies, learn how to disable cookies in your browser settings, or how to delete existing cookies on your computer, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of your personal data is lawful if it is based on one of the following grounds:
• Consent has been given for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes, by the person whose data are processed,
• Processing is necessary for the execution of the contract in which the data subject is a contracting party or for taking measures at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract,
• Processing is required to perform a legal obligation applicable to the operator,
• Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a task performed in the public interest or within the performance of official powers assigned to the operator,
• Processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except when those interests are dominated by the interests of the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection, especially if the data subject is a child,
• Other applicable legal bases for data processing, in particular provisions prescribed by the law of an EU Member State.
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Dekor-Art doo never shares your personal data with third parties without your consent unless required to do so by applicable law.
Dekor-Art doo may engage external service providers, who act as processors, to perform certain services for Dekor-Art doo, such as website service providers, marketing service providers or IT support services. In providing such services, external service providers may have access to and / or process personal data.
We require such external service providers to implement and enforce security safeguards to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information.
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA?
Dekor-Art doo uses security measures using adequate technologies and procedures to protect your personal data, including protection of data from accidental loss, prevention of unauthorized access, use, destruction or disclosure, restriction of access to personal data, etc.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to provide services, and for what purpose the data are given. When our relationship ends, we will either delete your personal information or anonymize it.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
If you have given your consent, in connection with certain collection, processing and use of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time, in the future
Narodnog Fronta 73.
21000 Novi Sad
+381 21 466-772